Plus Size Seem Hoisery Anyone Know Of An Offline Store Where I Can Buy A Plus Size Shirt That Says "grandma"?

Anyone know of an offline store where I can buy a plus size shirt that says "grandma"? - plus size seem hoisery

I have no time to wait for ships, the need for thanksgiving, because that is when my mother is in town and if we take our Christmas party.

Both JC Penney and Kohl's said, not on the phone and all the shops and the women seem big enough to do to put things in fashion. But I know I've seen most of the grandmothers, grandmother size pants before ... Ideas?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried to save a Hallmark? or save a trade? You also have T-shirts in the shops in the city? You can go there and see if we can create for you .. with their own design and even a picture of her from her children? In addition, the shopping center in town around Christmas time, the small kiosks that specialty blankets and shirts and stuf they always have your dog or a grandmother or grandfather have .. and everything in them

Post a Comment