Custom Skins Midnight Club La How Much Do You Think Gamestop Will Give Me For My PSP?

How much do you think Gamestop will give me for my PSP? - custom skins midnight club la

I bought a PSP shortly after launch and I loved it. But now, after more than two years, they are rarely used. Probably one years has passed since you used the last time, and until last year, which is rarely used. So I want to Gamestop trade. I thought of selling on eBay, but after delivery, and probably almost the same price at Gamestop Got (without the expense of selling me)

This is what I have for sale:

Rarely used, PSP, with battery
Used -32 MB Memory Card (with about 7 MB of disk space, delete and)
Vinal Decal Custom rash (decalgirl.com)
Protec-Rubber / Grip for
AC
Headphone remote system (does not include acutal) Headphones
-Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (with a boxd-Guide)
"Madden NFL 06 (with box and manual)
-Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (no box or manual, but their involvement in a case)
-Need for Speed Underground Rivals (see above)
UMD Smapler, vol. 1 (comes with PSP)
-Travel Case for PSP games, charger and headset
Screensaver (available on the PSP now, and reduces glare)

More details

9 hours ago
I can imagine that maybe $ 175 would get for it, but would probably accept the offer of $ 150. So, what do you think is worth it at Game Stop?

1 comments:

heads said...

Please note that GameStop, and we should not become a replacement for the provision of money and want to resell if they do give you more. Publish Try someone like a parent who needs it for his son, a notice in the local newspaper to find tightwad

Post a Comment