Natural Bodybuilding Supplements Teen Bodybuilding Supplements! Help!!?

Teen bodybuilding supplements! help!!? - natural bodybuilding supplements

OK, I am a boy of 15 years and I do wonder bodybuilding. I looked on the side of bodybuilding, I want the physique and I decided that is clearly on their sites for advice and others are looking, and in any case that the use of supplements and others. I am with them to accelerate my progress with interest, but I'm not interested in hurting me for what I wanted to know what is safe for my application to be. I have some reading and others, but I can tell, know the people. Some of the additions, so I saw:

Multi-vitamins - they are apparently safe for everyone to take, if I do not mind, I would just like to mention is that used in conjunction with other things on the list I.

Protein - again obvious that's for sure. (NITRO TECH)


and past issues ... Okay deadlift 15 years? What do squats?

Creatine - (CELL TECH-NO-Xplode) I think it's safer because it is natural, and others. I read that there are no studies that show that knowing the misdeeds of a teenager, but no real studies of adolescents. AlsoAppearance (have) with little or no long-term impact studies, everyday, normal things in the short term.

Anabolic Flavones (Anator-P70) - non hormonal flavones that naturally increase protein synthesis, nitrogen retention and muscle growth. In assuming that the natural must be safe enough?

2 comments:

LindsayL... said...

Young people need not take any supplements, but I do not know many 15 year olds who m1ts with oral steroids, but I think it's a good idea. And yes, it's done right, squats and dead weight at age 15, while properly done.

Kristaps said...

Of course, you can:) protein + Creatine + Vitamins (not), but an overdose. I suggest that fish oil ad.

Squats are good, but beware of the deadlift - keep your back straight and not get too thick. At this age, you need to prevent back injuries - which are very dangerous.

For price comparisons and comments please use the following link:

Post a Comment