My First Self Facial Im Antisocial When High On Weed And Self Conscious About What Facial Expresions Im Making Is There A Cure?

Im Antisocial when high on weed and self conscious about what facial expresions im making is there a cure? - my first self facial

I like weed and relax when they opened, but now I get very paranoid when I do not still think I look like I am authorized strange or weird and makes me more with my close friends, even though Im in the furnace smoke, now I let the grass seems that I always will be all the time, unless a much smaller scale than when Im drunk. Does anyone have the same problem or learned to solve the problem?

9 comments:

I Love Cheese! said...

The point is that all weeds, no matter what others think and laugh at things backwards. Are you a smoker beginner? Cuz I used for the first time, to sometimes paranoid. My heart started beating faster, my eyes were red and looked, and my mouth dries everything. Well, I am cold and quiet, too. Save only the people are very comfortable. Perhaps you feel guilty.

cambrexi... said...

Some people do not react well to the grass.
I used to sleep outside, if I have too much friction
God, I thank you, it remained.

Yourself the opportunity to adjust to be clean, which should take about 30 days to be completely pure Treat, and if that fails, then maybe you're just a confident person and the need to focus with their uncertainties.

likn my life said...

These are brain damage, "people say when they say do not" do drugs. "Because, quite mind-altering drugs can alter brain chemistry so that they begin to suffer side effects, even after the medication is stopped.'s Why it's so paranoid hippies there. To give up smoking and give him time. Your brain has re-adjust to avoid being stoned.

Monica J said...

Give your body time to get used to, free of weeds,
You should normally, as long as you stay out of it.
It may take longer than you'd like.

Nattitud... said...

See other when they are high. They see and act weird as you think, you know. No Kool smoking marijuana. It makes you act and look pretty ....... duh!

silverbu... said...

So do not smoke. If you stop a person who does not like, do not.

Jiffy said...

Stop for a while. Better if you return later.

i dont know who i am said...

Weed, stop smoking and to see a doctor

Haley K said...

I have the same feeling.
I smoke a lot of grass and I will be paranoid and scared?
But it's just me
Maybe you need to do is give your body a break?
Years to take a moment

Post a Comment