Wedding Gift Suggestions Wedding Gift Suggestions/Help?

Wedding Gift Suggestions/Help? - wedding gift suggestions

Hello! I know it's terrible, but ... My husband and I have forgotten that we are to the wedding of an employee of his participation is this Saturday. The couple, together for a long time, it is a marriage, 2 for the bride and groom and the bride has a 6-year-old daughter from a previous marriage. The couple actually married in a courthouse a few weeks ago, but only now holds the record ... My questions are:

1. There were none, but we still want to buy a present, what do you suggest? I am not interested in gift cards because they are so impersonal ...

2. The lobby is the theme of the 1920-What do you suggest we wear? The bride said that many people seem to dress for the record, I know not to go overboard, but I do not know what I was used to 11920's-ish search ...

Thank you for your help! I welcome all suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment